Saturday 20 November 2010

pumpkin search

The Thanksgiving saga continues.

The hunt is now on to find the pumpkin puree, in order to make pumpkin pie for my annual Thanksgiving celebration. I have been through all the cupboards but no joy on the tinned pumpkin side, which we thought we did have.

Sadly Northern Harvest, who used to do pureed pumpkin at this time of year, can’t help me out either.

Though I have found all sorts of things in the cupboards.

It has even started me trying to list all the things hidden in the backs of cupboards again, so we will know what we have got.

One day I might get organised, but in the meantime would anyone like a number of tins of vegetable soup? Do they still do harvest collections at churches? Or would charities, who do tombolas be interested do you think? There were some at our village summer fair, but i never know who to contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment